FALL 2017 BLACK LAX TOURNAMENT HOTEL OPTIONS
Chitown (2021, Regional Black, Regional White, National)
Saturday, October 7th - ChiTown Classic, Chicago, IL
SCHILLER WOODS NORTH 8400 West Irving Park Road, Chicago , IL, 60634
- This is a one day tournament, so most families will not stay overnight. There is a link to reserve a room through the tournament travel vendor if you’re interested. Just follow the link above to the tournament website.
Top Cheddar (Regional Black, Regional White)
Sunday, Oct. 22: Top Cheddar, Hartland, WI
Milwaukee Polo Fields,
Tournament Website: https://lacrosseamerica.com/subsites/la/events/register.aspx?EventID=2272
- This is a one day tournament in the Milwaukee area so no need to stay overnight.
Midwest Showcase (2021, Regional Black, Regional White, National)
Sat/Sun, Nov. 4th & 5th : Northstar Midwest Showcase, Glenview, IL
Loyola Academy’s Glenview Campus, 1901 John’s Drive, Glenview, IL 60025
Tournament Website: http://www.summitlacrosseventures.com/nmws
- We have a hotel block at the Chicago Renaissance Northshore through the tournament travel vendor. Rooms are $128/night and the block ends 10/13. Please follow this link to reserve a room in the block or call the hotel directly 847-498-6500 and mention the Black Lax room block. Link to book directly http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Black%20Lax%20Team%20Rooms%5ECHINB%60BLTBLTA%60125.00%60USD%60false%604%6011/3/17%6011/5/17%6010/13/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes
- Here is the tournament travel vendor with multiple hotel options available. http://www.summitlacrosseventures.com/page/show/2887376-lodging
- It is not necessary to book through the tournament travel vendor. You are welcome to book on your own.
Presidents Cup (National Only)
Fri/Sat/Sun, November 17th – 19th
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, 700 South Victory Way, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Lake Myrtle Sports Park, 905 Lake Myrtle Park Rd, Auburndale, FL 33823
Tournament Website: http://www.iwlcalax.com/tournaments/presidents-cup/
IMPORTANT: This is a “Stay to Play” tournament. In order for our team to participate in the tournament the organizer requires that rooms be booked through their travel vendor. In order for our team to receive credit, rooms must be booked through the travel vendor, not directly with the hotel. Use links below.
- Please book rooms through travel vendor: https://www.anthonytravel.com/iwlca-presidents-cup/
- You can also book air travel, and theme park tickets through the tournament travel vendor if you would like. Disney World tickets are discounted.
The Debut (2021 Only)
Sat/Sun, November 18th - 19th
Champions Gate Sports Complex, Ronald Reagan Pkwy, Davenport, FL
Tournament Website: http://www.iwlcalax.com/tournaments/iwlca-debut-fall/
IMPORTANT: This is a “Stay to Play” tournament. In order for our team to participate in the tournament the organizer requires that rooms be booked at these hotels. In order for our team to receive credit, rooms must be booked directly through the travel vendor.
- Here is the link to book through the travel vendor http://sa9528.wixsite.com/iwlca-debut